Your Giving Options
During the Covid-19-related shutdown, we ask that you continue to tithe to the church. You can use your regular giving envelopes and mail your checks to the church office. The address is already printed on the front of your giving envelopes. If you do not have giving envelopes, the church office address is: 608 E. McMurray Road, Suite 102, McMurray, PA 15317.
Use online banking to send a check to the church office. Add the church as a vendor -- you can abbreviate the church’s name to Peters Creek EPC. You do not need an account number, just the office address above.
To give through the church website, click on the picture on this page, click on the following link, or copy and paste the link into your browser: https://tithe.ly/give?c=1391506 . It's a safe and easy way to give at any time!
- If this is your first time giving with Tithe.ly, you will be prompted to create an account that you can use for all future gifts.
- The first time, you will also need to add your credit/debit card or ACH/banking info.
- Once your account has been created, you won’t need to enter your personal or payment information again. Just enter your PIN and give!
- You can choose which fund you want your money to go to (General Fund, Mission of the Month, World Vision, etc.); or you may also give to multiple funds in the same transaction.
- A reminder - you have the ability to set up your gift as recurring.
Tithe.ly Giving App:
Thank you for your continued generosity of supporting our church as we work for God’s Kingdom!