1. Faith-- It is our hope and prayer that every child in our program will develop a personal faith in Jesus Christ as their own Savior and Lord. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
2. Christian Community -- We believe that children should feel welcome and have meaningful participation in their church family. (Romans 12:5)
3. Discipleship -- Through Sunday School, VBS, worship, and other involvement at PCEPC, we equip children with a thorough understanding of the Bible, God's authority over all things, the importance of practicing spiritual disciplines and other aspects of fullness of life in our walk with the Lord. (I Peter 3:15)
4. Serving Others -- Just as Christ came to serve, we strive to develop a servant heart in our children, teaching them to put God and others ahead of themselves. (Philippians 2:3-4)
5. Evangelism -- Through their involvement at PCEPC, we strive to equip children with the knowledge of the Gospel and a heart for sharing the Gospel in the places that God sovereignly places them. (Matthew 28:19 -20)
We are committed to the safety of your children at PCEPC. Our childcare staff and volunteers have been trained and have submitted their PA CLEARANCES. We want you and your children to feel safe and loved when you are at Peters Creek Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
To register your child for activities for the 2023-2024 school year, please CLICK HERE