1. Faith-- Our goal is that each child will develop real faith in Jesus Christ as their own Savior and Lord. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
2. Christian Community -- Our goal is to help children feel welcome and become happily involved in the larger church family. (Romans 12:5)
3. Discipleship -- Our goal is to equip children to become mature followers of Jesus Christ. This includes their developing, over time, a thorough understanding of the Bible, God's authority, worship, spiritual disciplines, and other aspects of the Christian life. (I Peter 3:15)
4. Serving Others -- Our goal is that children will learn to share Christ's love by putting God and others before their own needs. (Philippians 2:3-4)
5. Evangelism -- Our goal is to give children the resources and confidence they need to share their faith with others. (Matthew 28:19 -20)
NOTE: WE DO OUR UTMOST TO KEEP YOUR CHILDREN SAFE! Every Children's Ministry volunteer has been trained , and is required to keep all required clearances up to date. Nursery caregivers always work in pairs. We want you and your children to feel like PCEPC is your second home!